Tuesday 5 January 2010

Check out this gut, I mean bump!


With Moonwalker at a safe spot at the marina e Russ and I enjoying the rich and famous life of the landlubbers, our bump is growing pretty fast. Here is our look at 16 weeks...

Legend goes that from now on, the bump will grow hugely and quickly which will be a relief for me, as for the last 2 months I look like I have a massive gut rather than a baby bump.

We are loving St. Francis, Fasie and Fiona introduced us to some really cool people and we are having an absolute blast. Russ has been surfing and fishing, and I have been enjoying lovely walks on the beach, the shower, the bed, the couch, the TV!!!! Oh the TV!!! And the easily accessible fridge of course.

We could not be happier. So we must confess a few ideas have been popping on our minds lately... we have given ourselves until the end of the week to make a decision on this next leg of our journey. So stay tuned.

No comments: