Monday 13 September 2010

Wedding


It's been so long and I am so late in updating this blog that I feel real bad... but most of you were either there or have spoken to us since so I don't feel so terrible.... but hey, what a day it was!!! We got lucky with the weather and even managed to get a glimpse of the sun at the end of the day. Just magical.

It is all, unfortunately but expected, all becoming a bit of a blur now, apparently is quite common for brides to go through this but I have on top of that the most horrible case of baby brain... according to Russ I am operating at about 70% capacity... actually he said 60% but I am adding another 10% which I think I deserve.

Actually I remember the wedding very well just don't seem to remember talking to anyone! Honestly, I can't remember a single conversation I had! Never mind, all it matters is the images of a very special day in my head. Like seeing so many smiles and laughter around the club. Kids running around with balloons and laughing, Thea on a front pack waving her little arms and legs around so excited, Brisa fast asleep on my step-mum's arms, Freya dancing with Nicolas on the dance floor, my Brazilian girlfriends all drunk and merry falling on the floor or dancing with the singers, Ian "oh so handsome" Blakeman driving me to the club, Glen the MC from heaven, Nath the photographer from hell for making me walk with heels on the rocks in Waitangi! Mind you Russ did help me with that one!! My brother dancing with all the ladies, my dad... oh my dad... so proud and happy. Jan with her cigarette and bubbles in hand, laughing outside on a break from coordinating everyone in the kitchen.... what a star that woman is. Wasn't the food just divine and never ending? Oh so many memories flooding my head now... my husband!!! My husband!!! My husband!! He was so gorgeous with that formal sulu.And his smile, his happiness, how excited he was to have everyone around! Its probably the happiest I have ever seen him.

So THANK YOU ALL FOR SHARING THIS DAY WITH ME!!!!

I am slowly but surely adding more photos to the album, so keep checking it - the link is on the left hand side of the blog.

1 comment:

Wild Mood Swings said...

I want one of those where did Russell get it from .

Regards to all Grrr